FALL EQUINOX CELEBRATION: Creating Ceremony and Space
Be part of a powerful seasonal ceremony, to welcome in the Autumn Energy and creating a gentle and meaningful transition for us all.
Weddings, baby showers, full moons, morning routines...are all examples of ceremonies that exist in our world today. Some grand and some so simple we hardly take notice. Any series of events, strung together in a familiar order makes up a ceremony. It is through these rituals and events that we create a space in this world to bring forward what we want.
Join us on Friday September 21st to explore and experience the elements of ceremony, why it is important, and how you can incorporate ceremony into your daily life to create and reinforce what you want in this world.
Join us for an empowering and uplifting gathering to:
- Learn concepts of ritual and ceremony
- Discover how they are used every day to create and reinforce your goals
- Understand key elements that exist in all ceremonies and what purpose they serve.
- Learn how to build your own simple ceremonies to consciously create your life
- Experience and take part in a Autumn Equinox welcoming ceremony with the Circle, which will include a meditative drum journey
Date: Friday September 21st, 2018
Time: 7:00pm - 9:00pm
Location: Ashbridges Bay Beach
Address: 1681 Lake Shore Blvd E, Toronto
*For women 18yrs+
Note: We gather in front of the wash & change station, near the volleyball courts, right near the boardwalk from 7:15pm - 7:30pm. At 7:30pm we will migrate closer to the water’s edge to set up for our Sacred Dance experience.
Amanda Perrone is a Mentor and Healer and has been using the magic of the moon and ceremony for the last four years to create a life by design. She is incredibly passionate about helping others master the art of flowing with moon cycles and their own natural rhythm. You can read more about her here www.risewithamanda.com