BELLY DANCE MAGIC
Join us to learn an ancient feminine art and cultural practice in a supportive environment!
Whether you are looking to reconnect with your body, be moved by inspiring music or just get out of your head, this is an opportunity to do it.
- Reconnect with your sensuality and femininity through the power of belly dancing
- Move your body in new and freeing ways and discover better balance and flow in everyday movements
- Emerge energized, uplifted and more confident and at peace within your body
- Connect with the joy of embodying a sacred dance experience
- Indulge in sweet Arab treats to finish
Date: Friday March 23rd, 2018
Time: 7:30pm - 9:30pm
Location: Leslieville Sanctuary
Address: 1192 Queen St. E (enter at back)
*For women 18yrs+
S’ya Bellycian is a long-time belly dancer and avid meditator who offers unique workshops and classes to uplift, empower and bring healing opportunities to women through the transformative power of belly dance movement. She incorporates playfulness, mindfulness, relaxation, self-love and body acceptance into the experience.